Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stalkers in the DAY!!!

I have quickly found out, by no subtle way, that Lil P has stalkers!! Yes, indeed. Luckily they come in the form of Aunt Jill and Gincha!!! It's been FOREVER since I've blogged, but I thought compelled (and threatened) that I needed to put some new pictures up of the princess. These are raw, unedited pictures...but I hope you still enjoy. Soon, very soon, I will update you all on all the happenings since our last post...until then, enjoy!









Much Love!

4 comments:

  1. You are too cute. But it is good to see that you "hear" our pain as we miss our precious little one. Thanks sweetie. Love you all, Gincha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one; i was about to send an update request too =) i love that little grin in her highchair picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that smile and the belly pic in the onesie! You'd better be able to see us when you're here! I know it will be quick..but it's been over a year since we've seen each other...and the princess!

    ReplyDelete