Sunday, November 1, 2009

Two holidays in one weekend!

Halloween was SPOOKTACULAR! 
Nana and Granddaddy came into town to see Lil P all decked out as a precious little bumble bee. We ate all day...homemade cookies and chicken enchiladas...YUMMY! Nana and I did a little shopping (of course, that's a given when we are together) and then we got Lil P all dressed up in her bumble bee costume.

We took her to a few friend's houses so that she could do a little "tricking", and then we headed back to the house to hand out candy to all the kids! Although we had several kids come to the house, I didn't think there were as many as last year....or maybe I just bought way too much candy. Needless to say, candy sitting on the kitchen counter is soon to be candy sitting in my tummy. What can I say?! I love sweets!!! Hence the tummy ache:)
Here are several pictures from the night...yes we were out there early because it was cold, and let's face it...she's not really into the whole thing yet=)







Not only did Lil P celebrate Halloween, she also celebrated Christmas! Yes, you read that correctly Lil P celebrated Christmas yesterday too! Nana bought Lil P her first real dolly, and she adored it! Not only did she love the doll itself, but she REALLY loved the bottle that came with it...just take a look for yourself!



We had a great weekend with my parents, and wish we lived just a little bit closer!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pix with the dolly/bottle are a hoot! She is SO adorable. Love you all.

    Gincha

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute bumble bee...and maybe she's not weaned from the bottle after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK sis! I've been pretty patient, but I NEED to see an update about my gorgeous niece...NOW...please.
    Love you guys,

    Jill

    ReplyDelete