Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stuffed Turkey

We are definitely a houseful of stuffed turkeys!! We have been eating cakes, pies, homemade breads, and tons of other yummy things since Wednesday evening when all us us embarked on Nana and Granddaddy's house! Uncle TJ and Nicole came in on Wednesday evening, as well as Aunt Jill, Uncle Tom and the cousins. Since the moment we got into town we've been surrounded by family...it's been ALOT of fun! Being back in Franklin always reminds me how much I love this town, and how much I love my family. 
Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving lunch... Take a look at the table...Nana was responsible for a majority of all the yummy dishes, she really outdoes herself each year!





This morning Lil P was able to open up another Christmas gift from Nana and Granddaddy...it's another dolly!!! She's gonna love it=)



Well, it's almost time to go back to reality...back to the grind of work! We are planning to leave Franklin in the next hour or so, and back home we go!!! It'll be nice to be back home, but sad to leave here too.
Thanks Momma and Daddy for a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to make it clear that my girls are NOT drinking wine for Thanksgiving. That picture of them with wine glasses in front of them may be deceiving, but I assure you, it was only grape juice!
    Jan, we were so blessed to have you home for Thanksgiving. I miss you all more than you know. Spending time with my niece is amazing and I wish I could do it more often. Love you guys! Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete