Saturday, January 9, 2010

::Baby Makes Four::

Hey Everyone...I'm happy to announce Lil P is going to be a big sister and a FABULOUS big sister at that!!! We are all very excited (and a bit nervous) about our newest addition. Squirt will be joining our clan in July, just a few short weeks before Lil P turns two. Our house is guaranteed to be a wild and crazy place for several years to come, but hey...that's the joy of it all. Right?! 
I actually found out I was pregnant when The Knight was in Atlanta for a business trip. I kept my lips tightly sealed and didn't tell anyone but my sister Jill, my girlfriend Nicole (she's due 9 days before me), and the director at Lil P's daycare...let's face it great daycares fill up FAST! So Lil P and I didn't tell daddy, and let's just say that was a very difficult secret to keep for four days! The Knight got home late Friday evening, and came home to find the kitchen full of pink and blue balloons. See, take a look!



Lil P was all decked out in her "Future Big Sister" shirt I made her!




When The Knight walked in the back door, he was a little confused about what was happening. He was wondering why I had the camera out and why there were balloons in the kitchen. I then said "Read her shirt" and this is the response we got!




After the three of us hugged and kissed each other The Knight was treated to two of his favorite things...Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake and Whiskey & Coke


And now without further ado...I'm honored to introduce Squirt!!!

 



Please join us in our excitement and in prayer for a healthy pregnancy and baby!
Much love, Momma P

2 comments:

  1. Congrats how exciting. We want another one so bad but since I'm going back to school we can't now. I know Lil P will be a great big sister. Take care of yourself and hope you feel ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Congrats on baby 2 OTW! It'll be crazy, you're right...bit it's crazy in a good way!

    ReplyDelete