Thursday, January 14, 2010

What A Mess?!

Have I told you lately that I am a momma to a sweet little mess?! She is forever getting into something. Her unpredictability makes our lives so much fun! See take a look...she's a wild little mess=)




Here are a few pictures of my little stinker in her "Big Sis" tshirt, just before she went to school on Monday!




Things are still going great with the pregnancy...13 weeks today! So I'm beginning to think of baby names, here's what I have so far: Jackson, Noah, Sophie. What names do you have?!?! I'd love something that's not so popular, any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. i like the name for a boy carson and for a girl belinda just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW ABOUT THE NAME CARTER I LIKE IT HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I posted this on Facebook for you also. Gabriel, Miranda or Zoey for a girl. Noah, Sebastian, Ayden, or Cayden for a boy.

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matney says, "Natalie or Nathan" she also likes Carson or Karsyn (boy or girl)

    ReplyDelete