Sunday, January 24, 2010

So, so ROTTEN!

Our little lady is finally on the mend...Yippie!!! Lil P's been on antibiotics for the past week, and she's totally stopped coughing. She's been doing great in daycare, and sleeping wonderfully at night! She's even went pee pee in the potty three times this weekend, and she's poopied once. What a big girl?!
Today the weather was a bit warmer than usual so we decide to go outside and play a bit, while The Knight took down the Christmas lights. YES...our Christmas lights were still up, but I promise they haven't been turned on since the week after Christmas...promise! =)





Uncle Brad and Aunt Katy came by to watch football with us tonight, and Lil P loved walking Uncle Brad up and down the sidewalk.

Lil P is such a big helper these days! She helps unload groceries, move clothes from the washer to the dryer, and even waters our inside plants.

She even tries to water her daddy...

Here are a few more pictures of my rotten little girl...adorable, huh?!



5 comments:

  1. don't feel bad. our lights were up until last weekend. congrats lil P on the pottying! she is too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe how fast she is growing! Such a sweet, smart big girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to get my hands on that little girl!!! I love you guys.
    Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's so cute! Zaden likes looking at the pics with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan,
    I just wanted to make sure you knew that it is the middle of February. Just a thought@

    Jill

    ReplyDelete