Monday, January 4, 2010

A Fresh Start!

I keeping finding myself wondering what the heck happened to 2009!!! It feels like we just rang in 2009, and BAM it was time to ring in 2010. Let's just say I am blessed beyond belief...Beyond My Wildest Dreams!!!
The Knight, Lil P, and I had a fabulous Christmas! We spent the Christmas holiday in Missouri visiting the Knight's side of the family. There were tons of people, tons of food, and tons of love. We really had a great holiday. I do have to admit I missed my side of the family tremendously on Christmas day, but when you have in-laws like mine...you can never go wrong! Right after the Knight and I married we agreed on rotating holidays each year, and so far it's worked out perfectly. This year his side will get Thanksgiving and mine will get Christmas...and then we rotate. Sound fair? I think so! 
Santa was so great to Lil P again this year. He brought her a doll house, a Mrs. Potato Head, and a pink school bus full of little girls. She received several beautiful outfits, adorable dolls, and crazy toys from all of our family. This child really is loved...really!













The Tuesday after Christmas we took Lil P in to get tubes put into her ears and have her adenoids removed. I must confess my anxiety was sky high that day! She was intubated, and that brought back a whole host of feelings and emotions...the flood gates were wide open! With a whole lot of prayers and the amazing work of the Pediatric ENT...Lil P made it through beautifully. Praise God! She was such a trooper (as usual) very little fussiness and no bleeding. Actually two hours after we got home she was playing hard with all her new Christmas toys! Praise God! Have a mentioned before that I am the proud momma to an AMAZINGLY strong little girl?! It's been almost a week since surgery and she's doing really well, and her breathing is normal...which is huge in my eyes! Let's continue to pray and maybe keep a finger or two crossed=)
Well that's all the time I have now, gotta run get things in order for work tomorrow! Much love for you all, and as always thanks for loving on my little lady!

2 comments:

  1. I think the hair is almost ready for a bow! Let me know when you are ready and I will send you these little no slip grip strips my sister in law gave me for Kaleigh. They work unless your child pulls the bows out like mine! I am so glad she is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for updating! I needed my Adyson fix. Love you guys!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete