Saturday, June 12, 2010

A look on the inside...

For you all that know me well, you know I love (and actually thrive on) order, cleanliness, stability, schedules...you know, all the things that make me crazy=) Well, take a look on the inside of my home. It's been like this for nearly two weeks now...
Yes...that's what the house looks like on the inside!!! You are correct in thinking you saw a queen mattress set in the dining room and a four poster bed, night stand and dresser in the living room. Aren't I just a great decorator?! Well the real reason behind the chaos is that we are awaiting carpet to be installed in the kids rooms and TV room...carpet that was supposed to be installed over a week ago!!!! The carpet is now scheduled to be installed this coming Wednesday, but I will only believe it when I see it=) After the carpet is installed, we can then have Lil P's new furniture delivered and Squirts nursery set up!!!
We had the kids rooms painted the day after Memorial Day and both The Knight and I are extremely proud of the end result. Take a look...
Although we appear to be living in craziness right now, I am happy to report that we are on the right track to a great looking home for our soon to be family of FOUR!!!

3 comments:

  1. Jan!!! So good to "see" you here! Hope you are doing well! Your daughter is just precious, and congrats on your "pending" arrival!

    ReplyDelete