Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just about complete...

I'm excited to report that the carpet was FINALLY installed and Lil P's bedroom furniture was delivered. The kids rooms look just about perfect, I am very pleased with the end result. We still have valances/drapes to hang, but for the most part we are as done as done can get. Here are a few pictures of The Knight and Lil P clearing out the remaining things in the kids rooms and then the nearly finished product.
And here's the grand finale!!!
Although the whole process too a great deal of time and patience...it was all worth the wait!
::Kid Update::
Both kidos are doing fabulous! Lil P is working on potty training (we are taking it slowly so neither one of us gets too frustrated). She often asks to go potty, only to sit there for a while and then take off running pant less...but, it's a start:) The last two nights she's slept in her big girl bed, all night long!!! It takes The Knight and I a few tries to get her to actually fall asleep, but once she's out...she's out. This morning we had to wake her up so that we could take The Knight to the airport, and when I went in to get her I noticed something a little different. My child had one sandal on, one off laying in the bed and a random tennis shoe in the bed too. HILARIOUS!!! I guess she woke in the middle of the night and felt the need to put her shoes on, only to fall back asleep with only getting one on. She's a hoot!!!
Squirt is doing great too! We are officially 35 weeks, with my csection scheduled for July 16th...3 weeks and 6 days away...CRAZINESS! If Squirt is anything like me, he'll arrive earlier than July 16th. Nana was due with me on December 25th, scheduled the delivery for December 19th and I came on December 15th. BUT...if he's anything like Lil P, he'll wait until July 16th. Remember she was due on August 3rd, but she waited nearly another week to make her grand entrance! Either way I am ready to meet my son!!! I got back to the doctor this coming Friday and then we'll have weekly appointments from then on out. My sister is coming in town July 4th weekend to help me wash Squirt's clothing, bedding, bibs, blankets, etc. She did the same just before Lil P arrived, and it was a HUGE help. I'm very excited to see her. She might even be able to make it in town to go to the doctor with me, she'd love to hear Squirt's heartbeat!!!
Well that's it for now, enjoy your weekend and try to stay cool! Love, Momma P

2 comments:

  1. SO SO excited for you!
    Gincha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I can't believe you're 3 weeks and 6 days away from having a baby! Yikes! we're starting potty training Tuesday (needed to wait for a few days when I'd just be home for most of the day :)

    ReplyDelete