Sunday, June 6, 2010

Water Wonderland!

I've been contemplating purchasing Lil P a water table for a while now. Actually I've probably been thinking about one for close to a year since I saw one that my friend Family Girl bought for her oldest son Boosta. Lil P LOVES the water, both in a pool and a bath, so I thought "what the heck...what's one more toy." I went and picked one up this afternoon, assembled it all by myself (yay me!), and she's played with it now for over an hour and a half...guess it was a great purchase=)
About forty-five minutes into play, Lil P took a break with one of her favorite summer treats..."bobsickle". These popsicles are great! They are called Mighty Minis, they are just the right size and are slow to melt. My friend Lindsay introduced me to them a while back and we are now hooked!
Just when I thought this post was complete, this came around the corner of the house...(yes, I'm blogging from the back patio...it's wonderful!!!
AND then Lil P proceeded to move water from the water table to the pool with a plastic cup=) What a fantastic and very smart little girl The Knight and I have!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that little girl!!!! She makes her Aunt Jill smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...I think I like your water table better than mine!

    ReplyDelete