Saturday, July 10, 2010

::A little off the top::

Lil P got her 1st haircut today, and I must say she did wonderfully!!! If you remember, she's been pretty much bald her entire life...so there was no need for a cut before now=) As her Aunt Jill would say she's had a "business in the front, party in the back" hairstyle for some time now! It was on the verge of being a mullet, therefore The Knight and I thought it was time to make the leap and get her 1st haircut. Lil P has a killer front cowlick just like I do, so there was NO WAY I was going to attempt the cut on my own. I'm still traumatized to this day with the crazy bangs my momma gave me growing up...don't worry momma, I still love ya! Lil P sat in my lap the entire time, and never fussed one time. She was a trooper!!!
The Knight and I are planning to take belly shots tomorrow...so stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. sweet! Boosta's been getting cuts since he was 1! Bug needs one..but I don't want to lose his sweet curls!

    ReplyDelete