Sunday, July 18, 2010

Whirlwind of Emotions!

I have no other way to explain the state that I'm in this morning except that I'm surrounded by a whirlwind of emotions!!! I am SUPER excited that my little man has finally arrived and now I'm a momma of two little amazing beings. Squirt looks a lot like his big sister, but he's got my hair color and not his daddy's...let's hope it sticks around! He was born on Friday July 16th at 12:38pm, weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Outside of having a reoccurring low blood sugar, he's been perfect!! I'm attempting to nurse my little man, therefore he's not quite getting all he needs from me so we are also supplementing with formula until my milk fully comes in, likely within the next two days. Lil P hasn't been too sure of the hospital bed and room (she's ready to leave as soon as she gets her), but she does like her little brother so far. I can't wait to see how she interacts with him once we are home...hopefully this afternoon!!! Although I didn't think it was possible, I think I've fallen more in love with The Knight through this whole process...planning, pregnancy, delivery and the beginning to my recovery from surgery. He's been extremely helpful and patient with me...I couldn't asked for a better man! Our family is complete and I eagerly look forward to what the days, weeks and years have in store for us!!
Without further ado...I introduce you to squirt!!!
More great pictures to come...these are here to wet your appetite!!!
Much love!

3 comments: