Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Momma's little miracles!!!

What can I say...I'm an extremely proud momma! On Sunday, The Knight took several belly pictures of Squirt and I, and his big sister Lil P even joined in the fun (when she wanted too...of course). I posted a few of these on Facebook, but let's face it...there are some coworkers of mine that I have no desire for them to see my bare belly=) The pictures that include Lil P are my absolute favorite...because they are some of the first pictures of me with BOTH of my children. I can't believe Squirt will be here in THREE short days!!! 
Much love!!! Please keep Squirt and I in your prayers on Friday=)

4 comments:

  1. sweet pictures! Will be thinking about you in just a few days! can't wait to see pics of the little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a super cute preggo belly! You'll be on my mind on Friday. I'm so happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one of you both looking down on your baby belly is my fav! so sweet, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet photos! good luck on friday! you look amazing, especially to be that close to delivery!!

    ReplyDelete