Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back in Action!

Hey Everyone...we are back in action, with just a little twist or two! I'm so excited to be back sharing with you all in a bit "safer" environment. I say "safer" because I am going to do everything I can to protect my little family, starting with keeping our names and location a secret. It's gonna be an adjustment for us all, but it'll be best...I promise! From now on (if I can remember) I'll be Momma P, my husband will be The Knight, and our AMAZING little girl will be Lil P...since we all know her by that name already =)


Let me catch you up on all the super cool things Lil P is doing these days

  • Popping teeth out everywhere...we are up to seven
  • Chooses to walk instead of crawl...she's EVERYWHERE
  • Uses baby sign language for "please" and "more"
  • Laughs constantly
  • Blows kisses goodbye, while saying "bye"
  • Give special kisses (which include a quick lick) to anyone that'll accept one
  • Eats anything and everything...absolutely LOVES drinking milk (we are still staying away from eggs, nuts, and fish)
  • Says da-da-da-da-da...ALL the time, only pausing to say ma-ma when she's in hurting or sad
  • Does fantastic at school, and is still one of her teachers favorite children
  • Loves to be on Skype "talking" to Nana, Granddaddy, Aunt Jill and her cousins, and Gincha and Dave
Now...on to the good stuff...pictures of Lil P




Baby Sign Language for "more"

Baby Sign Language for "please"


Lil P received a Jack in the Box from her friend Ann, and boy does she love it. She can't quite get the hang of moving the wand/turner...but she loves when it pops open!


Lil P also really enjoys riding her cousins' horse, that they let her borrow because they are big girls now=)


And here's a sweet picture, taken just this evening, of Lil P walking down the sidewalk with two of her best friends...even if they are years older than her.

I hope you enjoyed our "Catch Up" blog post...I know it's been WAY too long for many of you!


Love ya, 
Momma P

2 comments:

  1. She is getting so big i can't wait to see her again!

    And whats with "The Knight" can't he be "The Geek" or "The Geeky Knight"? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! We did eggs at 1! he's had fish too, but no nuts yet...they make sunbutter...sun flower butter, like peanut butter, and give him that...the kid loves it!

    ReplyDelete