Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hanging Around

We've had a fabulous weekend, and the good part is...it's not over yet!!! Yesterday we hung around the house, I got my nails done, we went to church and then went to Chad and Jenn's house for Game Night and homemade pizzas! Lil P was quite photogenic yesterday, so I thought I'd grab a few cute pictures just for YOU!


Lil P LOVES her new purple pumpkin that her Nana insisted she have. Well Nana actually said she really needed a plastic pumpkin to carry around, and well let's just say purple was the best one I could find at Walmart, other options were bright blue and neon green. Who knew orange pumpkins would be such a hard thing to find in October:)

Lil P enjoys "talking" on the phone, or listening and smiling to whoever's on the other end of the conversation. Here she's talking to her Nana, I think they were talking about the upcoming Halloween plans. Yesterday Lil P learned how to unlock our iPhones. Are you kidding me?!?! A 14 month old has figured out how to unlock a cell phone...oh goodness she's sure growing up! 


Lil P plays in her kitchen all the time! Now if I could just convince her not to lick the spoon and put it back in the pan:) Oh well, baby germs are harmless...right?!


I simply love pictures of Lil P looking out the window..she's just so dang adorable. Wouldn't you agree?! And that smile is just so irresistible!


As yucky as it is, Lil P loves sharing the dog bed with The Wonder Dog. Here they both sit watching cartoons yesterday morning. We are trying to teach "easy" when she's petting him, but let's face it...nothing too gentle when it comes to one year olds!

Halloween is just around the corner, and Lil P and I are gearing up in style. We've got her costume bought, candy in the pumpkin jar, and a cute little centerpiece on the kitchen table.

Only 20 more days until Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. love the pictures of her looking out the window :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture on the dog bed and petting Wonder Dog!!! K isn't too gentle when she pets our dogs either.

    ReplyDelete