Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Little Miss Smiles Alot!

What can I say, except...well...The Knight and I are truly blessed! We have a sweet angel baby, who loves to smile all the time. She really is precious! She has brought SO much love to our life, and I have to be honest Lil P makes me love The Knight even more (which I originally thought was impossible). It's so amazing how strong our marriage has become since we started raising our princess. Our life is certainly far from perfect, but definitely Beyond My Wildest Dreams! I always wanted to be married and have a family, but I never imagined being a wife and mother would be this beautiful. Life is hard, stressful, and confusing at times, but all things seem to calm when I have The Knight and Lil P in my arms.
Lil P adores this little kitty her Aunt Jill and cousin B bought her...just look at her loving on it! P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S=)

This evening after we got home from work, and before it got too cool we all went outside to enjoy a Fall evening. It was great! Lil P ran around the patio, while The Knight was in hot pursuit of a great picture. I tend to forget how easy it was to take pictures of Lil P just six short months ago...not it's quite a challenge!



Look at that wonderful smile...awww, it makes me SO proud!


I told you the other day that Lil P has learned how to unlock mine and The Knight's iPhones. Here's your proof...




Gotta run, much love!
Momma P

1 comment:

  1. when my niece was about 1 she accidentally downloaded "sexy back" onto my brother's cell phone. It was sooo funny.

    ~ Leah

    ReplyDelete