Monday, October 19, 2009

My sweet addiction...

If you haven't figured it out yet...I'm slightly addicted to my family, especially my precious Lil P and The Knight. Life isn't always chocolate and roses, but it sure is FABULOUS! I have been blessed with an amazing husband, who loves me despite all my flaws. I have also been blessed with an adorable little girl, who thinks I hung the moon. We are certainly far from perfect, but we do have quite a fantastic life!
Yesterday was a PERFECT day! Thanks to The Knight, I was able to sleep in until 10am. Wow, it really was amazing to wake up on my own instead of to a human or cell alarm clock. After waking and getting ready we rode out to the farm to spend some quality time with Paw and Granny. The weather was just amazing! We ate lunch and then spent the rest of our time outside playing and watching Lil P ride her new pony, Tator Tot. Once we got home later in the afternoon I decided to go out and plant tulip and daffodil bulbs. I am so excited because I planted 70 bulbs!!! I am planning for a colorful Spring, can you tell? My favorite flower is the tulip, and one of The Knight's mother's favorite flower was the daffodil. I am stoked for Spring!!!
Here are tons of pictures from yesterday...











Happy Fall Y'all!!!

2 comments:

  1. How perfectly wonderful. Wish we were there! Love you, Gincha & Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics of Lil P! Love that she's barely 1 and already has a pony!

    ReplyDelete