Thursday, October 22, 2009

When sharing isn't encouraged...

Lil P is hard headed already! I really wonder who she gets that trait from. Me? The Knight? Hummm...let's just think about this for a moment. Yup...it's definitely from her daddy!
The other day I gave her gold fish crackers...and she began to eat them. The Wonder Dog was very close, watching for any little tiny morsel to fall...

She looked as though she was going to begin "sharing" and I quickly said "No" to them both. Lil P got up, and walked into the kitchen...AND THEN...I found this...

She began to reach out to him...and he reached in for the taste! I had TOTALLY lost what little control I had! Before I know it...BAM...this happened

Moral of the post...it's hard to stop a girl and her puppy! These two are partners in crime=)

2 comments: