Monday, August 9, 2010

Celebration Time!

Although I'm a day late, the celebration is still going on for Lil P's 2nd birthday!!!
It's hard to believe that she went from this...
To this...
To THIS...
It really is CRAZY how quickly time flies, especially when you are having SO much fun!!!
Lil P had a great weekend, surrounded by so many people that love her dearly. Nana and Granddaddy came in town on Saturday to celebrate and also to see Squirt.
On Sunday one of my best girlfriends, Daeon and her little one, came in town to visit...
Sunday afternoon Paw and Granny came to celebrate Lil P's birthday with presents and cake...
Now this wasn't just any cake, this was a home made cake made by no other than Lil P herself. Take a look at the little baker in the making...
She was extremely proud of herself and we were too! The rest of the afternoon/evening was spent with our little family of four playing with bubbles and the water table outside and building blocks and reading books inside.
Lil P was able to Skye with Nana and Granddaddy and Uncle TT, she received phone calls from Aunt Jill and Gincha and she received TONS of birthday wishes from all of The Knight and my friends. It's really, really nice to know your child is loved by so many people!!!
And in case you want to know (and I know you do) Squirt is doing fabulous...
He's sleeping and eating really well, and it only fussy when he needs to eat, when he's gassy or when he has a dirty diaper. I think we've finally got him on the right formula...praise God!!! He's been very gassy since birth and we ended up placing him on soy formula and it seems to be doing the trick for him right now!
Much love and until next time, take care!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you know that girl has my heart for both her flair for fashion (off the shoulder look is SO in right now!)and baking. I mean, really, she's to die for. And you're lucky I didn't scoop up little man and bring him home with me!! :) Love him.
    I cannot wait to visit again soon, it went by too fast (I'm thinking I may need another road trip to your house before your maternity leave is up! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete