Monday, August 16, 2010

P-A-R-T-Y

Today I am totally celebrating that my little man is ONE MONTH old!!! Look at this sweet, edible, adorable and chunky face. Isn't he so handsome, just like his daddy.
I'm celebrating most that he's been extremely happy and healthy the entire month...praise God!

We had a fantastic weekend filled with relaxing family time, yummy food and visits from fabulous friends. Saturday was totally about us, just our little family of four...but then came Sunday! Sunday we had a fantastic time when Chad and Jenn came in from Florida and Katy and Olivia came over to hang out for the day.
Here's Chad and Jenn holding Olivia and Squirt. Wouldn't they look so cute with twins?!?!

And here big sis got time with Uncle Chad and Aunt Jenn...
I absolutely love seeing people love my kids. I think that's one of the best gifts a person can give me as a mom...their love for my kids! They both took special time with each of my wee ones, making sure they both felt as special as they truly are. Thanks guys!!!
And of course, a day is NOT complete without Lil P acting totally and completely silly!!!
She had the best time playing with Aunt Jenn's glasses and of course getting everyones' attention!

Happy Monday everyone...have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. just the cutest...he does look a lot like his Daddy..but there is a lot of you in there too girl!

    ReplyDelete